What is a Certified Pool Operator?
This National certification teaches pool professionals how to properly maintain their pool in accordance with state regulations and industry standards.
National Pools of Roanoke trains aquatic staff members how to manage mechanical system operations, maintenance, chemical treatments and filtration of various aquatic facilities. We offer 32 years of vast experience, knowledge and service to our commercial and residential clients. Our philosophy here at National Pools is to use the most advanced techniques in preventative maintenance, to reduce operation expense and increase the efficiency of pool systems while preventing accidents.
General Information About the CPO®Certification Program
- The CPO certification program requires participation in either a two-day class (14-16 hours) taught by a certified instructor or the blended format that combines the online Pool Operator Primer™ and one day of the Pool Operator Fusion™ class of instruction.
- The CPO certification program includes pool and spa chemistry, testing, treatment, filtration, maintenance, automatic feeding equipment, government requirements.
- The CPO certification program requires an open book written examination.
- The CPO certification is valid for five years.
What Are the Benefits of the CPO Certification Program?
- Proven educational tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Comprehensive handbook
- All courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
- The CPO certification is recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care and management
- The CPO Certification program is now eligible for IACET Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)